Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 9, 2010

the things i've learned

Hi every body, after my class project about their family culture, I’ve learned a lot, and I’ve got lots information too.



First for all, is that I just knew a citizen could have two different cultures, why did I know it? Because I have got a friend whose father is Catholicism, but his mother is Buddhist. This is the first time I have heard of this. Because many years ago, if a Catholicism married a Buddhist, the one who followed Buddhist must follow Catholicism.



And secondly, if you want to keep your luckiness in the tet holiday, you mustn’t, clean your house, or get a shower, or even clean your hair. Because those are the best way to let your luckiness fly away, trash those days are very important, if you want to have unluckiness and sickness for the whole year, go ahead and tidy up.

2 nhận xét:

  1. I've the same ideas with you at the second, I had a new lesson about friends and something about cultures, religions,... Also, I knew more information based on yours. So, finally, Thanks for posting!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I'm glad that you have learned a lot about your friends and people that you may not have known much about in our class. Remember you still need to change the language settings to English.

    Trả lờiXóa